Sonntag, 13. Juni 2010

Welcome, Life.


I took a walk trough a flewmarket and thought: "Hey! Let's make a blog!!".
Well, it wasn't that enthusiasm but got really excited because I always wanted to do something quite like this. For all the interested people who might take a look at my blogposts sometimes, I have to say that I'm not the biggest writer - but I love everything detailed. I want to prove that I'm able to create a creative internet blog with a lot of my photos, interesting qoutes and lyrics, stuff which happend to me in the course of the day, outfits of me and so much more. Hoping your look won't be as bad as I expect! :)
We'll see.

Have a nice and sunny day!

Your Sarah from Germany.

...and btw, I'm not speaking and writing english all the time so please be prepared by reading bad english most of the time - sorry 'bout that. :-]

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen